StormHunters v1.50 Patch Notes
- Many, many mortal spells have been eliminated. See [link=http://stormhunters.ackmud.net/web/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?494.last]this thread[/link] for the full list.
- shelps are incoming. Waiting on finalization of these new abilities
- We are looking for all feedback on spells that have just come in. This includes mana cost, spell effect, duration, damage, etc.
- Please let us know of all bugs. It's important!
- Buffs will now be scaling with the level of the victim +20%.
- The level of an affect will now save when you log off.
Active affects will save as strings instead of integers. Translation: no more logging in with 'portal' lasts indefinitely.
Update: Mar 08/10 General spell handler is in. What does this mean for you?
Spell level actually matters for duration, effect and mana cost
- Prime class affects spell level by 5(+1 if realm ability). Psi: buff/debuff power. Cle: heals. Mag: offensive magic.
- Racial class proficiencies now affect spell level
- Racial-level skill proficiency now affects spell level
- Your mana cost is based off of your spell level without bonuses (that is, your class level only). This means that any additional benefits from race or prime class are purely positive, rather than having associated downsides due to increased cost.
- Mana cost now scales with your level. Still being tweaked.
Qpspend penalty will now remove death penalty. You need to remove the entire stack at once, 4qp per level of penalty
Sap will no longer stack duration like crazy
- Buffs will no longer stack. This was a typo
- Fixed up some wearoff messages that made no sense.
- Starting skills are working again, and the mobprogs in newbie school are updated.
The Beacon from newb school has sanctuary again. This was lost when I updated recently.