StormHunters v1.51 Patch Notes DISCLAIMER: If the formulas are way too forgiving, chances are we will end up resetting ranks to correspond with a harsher formula. * Features:
- PK system. Still needs some work to get the basic framework up. Hopefully will be included in this patch. Things like shops, bounties, contracts, guards, etc. will be coming later.
- New command: Rankings
- New command: Pkinfo. Shows recent kills (shows attacks to Immortals)
- New command: flag. For limiteds only. Flag # flags for that many rounds. Flag ON turns it on indefinitely. Flag OFF will turn off indefinite flag, but take 5 minutes to actually disable flagged mode.
Limiteds will show as flagged on wholist
Tons of new PK stuff. Let's see if I can think of them
New wanted system. +2 Wanted for illegal attacks, +6 Wanted for illegal kills, +10 wanted for griefing (3+ kills within a short period of time)
- Illegal attacks include: Anyone attacking a Limited. Any Limiteds attacking anyone with flagging. Attacking people way below your level.
- You gain RENOWN from killing other players. The amount you gain depends on their renown. You gain ranks through renown... ranks will unlock different products at the store, and give you new titles.
- You gain GLORY by killing other players. You get much more glory if they are a higher rank than you. Glory is the currency for the PK shop.
- You will now gain XP from fighting other people. This includes a per-kill XP gain and a per-round XP gain.
Per-round XP regenerates over time.
Bugs, Tweaks and Minor Fixes:
Inventory shortcut changed to be allowed while fighting
- Score added to priority table
- Stand added to priority table
- Perform can no longer be used to cast spells for movement
- Cast can no longer be used to use skills for mana
- Healer spells should go through the proper handler. (scales down + no stacking).
- Backstab/garrote can now properly put you into shadowform via lurk.
- Gathering lagtime decreased by 25%
- Warning for levels 10-20 about recalling has been fixed.
- Warning to "train your stats" during creation has been removed.
- Movement during combat has been reduced by about 25%.
- Movement loss from terrain before fly has been cut by about 50%.
- Skill debuffs (trip, disarm, etc.) will now properly put you into combat.
- Gusts will now initiate combat with all targets.
- Physical damage records will now actually record the skill name
- Records have been reset. Autoattack can no longer set records.
- Typo in "condensed energy" fixed.
- Typo in Waste Lands buzzard fixed.
- Hide reduces your autoattack by 100%, attackers by 75%.
- Hide duration reduces by 2 rounds.
- Saves checks removed from: torment, drown, gusts, blaze, freeze, sap
- Bleed damage now bypasses armour
- Puncture changed: High up-front damage, stacking small bleed DoT.
- Inject changed: Med. up-front damage, decreasing poison DoT.
- Disarmed mobs, mobs who have dropped weapons due to poison, heated weapons, etc. will now eventually re-equip them.
- Other melee skills (war/thi) have had their level scaling increased, DR scaling decreased and CAPPED to maintain consistency with spells. +meleedam is not capped.