Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patch Notes, 1.0!

edited May 15 in Archive

I'm going to start putting patch notes in this forum. If the first number changes, it's a significant change for the game. If the second number changes, it's likely a bug-fix or minor change patch.

Changes: June 14 /08 - July 09 /08

Epic Changes:

• Deity has a new class bonus. Layhands is (temporarily) removed. The bonus is called 'residual healing', and will trigger off of DIRECT healing spells. There is a 50% proc rate for primes, and a 25% for secondaries. Residual healing will tick for 50% of the initial healing spell over 3 rounds. If a more powerful residual healing occurs, it will replace the current one.
  • Healing criticals have been added. Spell and Healing Crits will now appear in score.
  • XP in groups (over/under 3) has been fixed. The penalty for grouping has been reduced (moreso with group tactics)
  • Professions have been added. I made a ton of helpfiles for them, but I'm sure I missed stuff. Keep in mind that professions are BETA, and are subject to change.

Please report any problems or inconsistences (or imbalances) that you find.