- o All tradegood drop rates increased by 10%.
- o Scavenge and Lore are now partly restricted by the level of the target.
- o Transform, Stitch, Reinforce, Refine, Sunder and Recharge have had their level requirements fixed.
- o High level enemies will now be able to drop high-end ingredients.
- o Warmaster weapons now have their updated stats, instead of the old ones.
- o Arcanist lights will now have stats. Bugfix ported on July 11th.
- o Evermeet mobs now have correct race assignments.
- o Assassin: energy rush has had its duration reduced to 5 rounds, tripling its effectiveness.
- o Monk: swift recovery has had its duration reduced to 5 rounds, tripling its effectiveness.
- o Knight: holy armor now decreases melee damage taken and increases resistance to negative energy. However, it is now a self-only spell.
- o Craft Info will now display the proper max profession level
- o Craft Info will now show your current ProfXP and the point at which you level.
- o Drop chance reduction will now only begin occurring when you are significantly higher level.
- o Sunder - formula limitation changed. Must be within 15 prof levels of item. o Three mob types have had their item drops changed. Lore reflects this.
- o Wings will now drop more commonly, and cloth will drop less commonly.
- o There is now a tradegood satchel. See for information. Let me know of any problems and/or suggestions you may have.
- o ProfXP formulas have been changed. Rule of thumb -- all things equal, you'll need 3.5 crafts to get a level. o Items will scale for TEN levels, but will then cease to scale, making them less and less viable as xping crafts.
- o Craft store -> takes ALL generic ingredients and tosses them in your satchel.
- o Craft store all -> fixed. Will no longer take the wrong items from your inventory.
- o Scavenge items will now go directly into your satchel WITH the right number of messages.
- o Sunder will now have properly formatted messages.
- o Sunder's "efficient" success will now be 100% of ALL ingredients o Sunder's complete failure will now be 0% of ALL ingredients
- o Satchel contents will now be shown when you look at a recipe.
- o Long helpfiles will no longer crash the mud.
- o Owhere should no longer crash the mud if too many items match.
- o Something else did the same thing, and that's been fixed.
Bugfix ported: July 19/08